About the Honda Jazz Motorized
With a body not even reaching 4-meters, it features a large passenger compartment with seat arrangement that can be easily modified allowing 4 different configurations. This multi-arrangement called "Ultra seat" fits perfectly to every day life as it is ideal for shopping or for outdoor activities. Many innovations were incorporated such as a 4-cylinder 1.3l engine with low fuel consumption (can run 23km with 1 liter of fuel) and double ignition points coupled with a continuously variable transmission CVT which allowed the car to adapt to the road type and to procure smooth and comfortable acceleration. The Honda Jazz (Fit in Japan) acquired great popularity and thanks to it, was elected the car of the year 2000-2001 in Japan.
Specs & Features
- 1/24 scale assembly model kit of Honda Jazz
- Total length: 161mm
- Total width: 82mm
- Employs motor powered by one R03/AAA/UM4 battery. You can make the model execute figure-8 running pattern or zigzag running pattern by changing cam parts.
- Parts also provided for assembly of Japanese, right-side steering column version (you can chose assembly of left or right steering column).
- Clear-red parts for brake lights and gloss chrome-plated parts are included.
- Minimum parts with maximized precision allow realism to be obtained with ease.
Items could be required (sell seperately)