a bold radio-controlled experience.
1. Multi-Flex Chassis: Multi-Flex adjustment is a tuning of chassis flex for different track conditions. Through the muti-flex screws, it really is hassle-free to adjust the chassis flex to accommodate track conditions.
2. Chassis Weight Balance: Chassis design is for easy weight stability modification. Engine is achievable to maneuver either frontwards or rearwards.
3. Chassis Brace: Chassis brace consists of high-quality nylon material. Its always strengthen up /reinforce the trunk for the car and yields more rigidity and security. In the event that graphite chassis brace is used, the composite backside reduced brace is essential to be removed.
4. Electronics Plate: The special electronic dish can be installed beforehand aided by the ESC and receiver, rendering it more straightforward to construct, disassemble and change the electronic components.
5. Bulkheads: Both Front and Rear bulkheads are made of high-quality carbon-mixed nylon and using quick-release design. Its just simply dismounted 4 screws just for diff trade. Bulkheads are not necessary to dismantle entirely.
6. Central Bulkhead & Motor Bulkhead: The engine mount is machined by 6061T6 aluminum alloy CNC. The graphite central top deck keeps ball-bearings within the engine mount and bulkhead installation, together with the low center gravity design (the central bulkhead is gloomier). It really is efficiently enhancing the security of this car human anatomy.
7. Upper Decks: DK4 doesn't have a long top deck across through the front side towards the rear. But, its front, central, and back upper decks are split which separate from framework flex adjustment. It's working just included in the front, main, and back diff assemblies.
8. Servo Mount: Servo Mount owner is machined by 6061T6 aluminum alloy CNC. Together with the Graphite Servo Mount, the servo are suspended and installed but touching less the chassis dish. It's preventing unwelcome framework tweaks and reduces the interference due to the servo regarding automobile.
9. Drivetrain: DK4 4WD Desert Rally utilizes the original shaft-driven system. Your whole vehicle has three differentials, while the viscosity of differential oil is adjustable. Leading, central and rear (totally 6) CVD shafts are machined and made of S2 product. The interior ratio of the drive train is 1:2.5
10. Diff Outdrive: The lightweight diff outdrives are made of S2 product. Its unique alloy features can protect the transmission system and in addition significantly enhance the durability regarding the car under high-intensity operation.
11. Turnbuckles: All turnbuckles are produced from S2 material with accuracy machining. The distance is 50mm.
12. Central Differential "The main differential can be used as a split-type design. It is really not essential to disassemble the differential when changing the spur gears. Spur gears can be purchased in 81T and 84T. It is strongly recommended to use on clay and low-grip songs.
13. Spur Gears: This top-quality gear is rugged sufficient to handle powerful brushless engines. The gears are designed to be since light as you are able to while remaining strong and lightweight.
14. Aluminium Eccentric Motor Bulkhead Insert: The eccentric mounting plate is machined by 6061T6 aluminum alloy CNC. The motor is straight attached to the eccentric mounting dish and then installed on the motor owner. The special eccentric design assists you to replace the gear spacing between the spur gear for the engine gear providing the eccentric engine bulkhead insert is rotated. It is also an easy task to change the motor gear as eccentric motor bulkhead insert was created with a groove for the penetration of this screwdriver.
15. Engine Mount Assembly: The engine mount can adjust the weight stability by modification associated with motor place either placing frontwards or rearwards.
16. Wheelbase Adjustment: It is easy and simple for wheelbase adjustment by changing the positioning of this 2mm shims. Both front side and back suspension hands is moved either ahead or rearward to modify the extra weight balance. Once the hands are going towards Front, the balance and weight associated with the car will transfer/move towards Rear. Conversely, as soon as the hands are going on back, the balance and weight regarding the automobile then will transfer/move to the Front.
17. Eccentric Bushing Set: By changing or using different eccentric bushings, suspension supply are well modified its front & back toe-in, front & rear roll-center, wheelbase, caster, camber, etc. and other geometric structures.
18. Steering Blocks: The steering bushing regarding the steering block has an alternate size. 7.4mm (very long) and 5.6mm (Short) respectively. By changing the steering bushing, it is possible for reduced roll center adjustment and higher roll center modification of this front side wheel.
19. Caster Blocks: XRAY original composite parts, the non-adjustable caster angle is preset to 9°. Through different thicknesses of shims, caster hardness and caster angle can adjust the Roll center place.
20. Front and back Shock Towers Both front and rear surprise towers are designed with a porous modification making of top-notch carbon dietary fiber CNC. The front surprise tower has a thickness of 3.5mm and rear surprise towers have actually a thickness of 3.0mm. Mounting holes are pre-set regarding the body post beforehand.
21. Shocks: Shocks are employing oil-gas hybrid design. The shock human body consists of 6061T6 aluminum alloy CNC, for high hardness and high smoothness. It reduces the friction between your piston and surprise human body.
22. Shock Pistons: White nylon Shock pistons are manufactured by Xray factory initially. It really is made from Delrin and molded making use of super accurate molds. There are several forms of pistons added to various holes and diameters for exact surprise corrections.
23. Shock Springs: The Front and Rear springs can be found in 4 various harnesses for choices. Red (Smooth), Silver (Moderate), Yellow (Rough), Blue (Super Tricky).
24. Anti-roll Bars: The torsion-type anti-roll bar is made of S2 elastic alloy which used to stabilize the front and rear ends of the cars. Both front side and rear anti-roll bars are the same design. Anti-roll bars with different diameters can be changed for fine-tuning.
25. Wheel Hubs: The 12mm hexagonal wheel hubs are machined from 6061T6 aluminum alloy CNC and possess different offset lengths for track-width adjustment. For all those larger offset size, it's using a lightweight design.
26. Battery Strap: Battery straps can be purchased in two lengths. Long Strap and X-Long Strap. By using the X-long battery band, the battery pack may be move either frontwards or rearwards. It really is accomplished to adjust the car weight stability.
27. Body Seal : to enhance security against dirt, Velcro double-sided tape is roofed to make sure a perfect seal of human body sideways guards. It is reducing the sand and gravel entering within the vehicle human anatomy.
28. Driveshafts: DK4 CVD (Drive Shafts) are constructed with S2 material accuracy machining. The S2 material can effectively protect the drivetrain and attain greater energy.
29. Suspension Holder: All aluminum suspension holders in DK4 are made of 6061T6 aluminum alloy CNC, with a depth of 5mm makes it possible for for super-fast, simple and comfortable suspension system geometry environment.
30. Steering System: DK4 comes with a steering protection system. It is protecting the steering structure and steering gear, additionally increasing the durability of the steering system.
31. Off-Road Body: DK4 includes a new designed body. With this particular human anatomy, DK4 has the capacity to increase its steering & security while also improving control in jumps.
32. Rally Body: This new Rally human anatomy is particularly created for DK4. The custom design the front and rear surprise mounts, it really is perfectly fitted with this particular Rally human body.
33. Wheels: This wheel is specially developed in a bigger diameter with original tire materials. It really is being ultra-durable to withstand effects and still maximum performance.