About the Mitsubishi A6M2b Zero Fighter Model 21 (Zeke)
The Japanese Zero Fighter plane was widely feared and respected by friend, foe and all who
came into contact with it. A triumph of aerodynamic engineering and military science, the Zero
Model 21 served in the skies across East Asia during early stages of World War II, contributing
immensely to the Japanese war effort. It remains today an enduring symbol of that fierce and
About the model
- 1/32 scale assembly kit of the Model 21 Zero Fighter. Length: 283mm, Width: 375mm.
- Accurately reproduced curved cowling and fuselage are modeled from slide molding to
accurately depict rivets and surface texture.
- Realistically replicated Nakajima �Sakae� type 12 engine features propeller reduction unit,
exhaust pipe and other detailed parts.
- Both folded and extended wing tips included and can be used interchangeably even after
- Durable and precision detailed metal parts depict landing gear system and pitot tube.
- Seat belt incorporates photo-etched parts for extra realism.
- Retractable landing gears increase display possibilities, while allowing model to be easily
stored in package after assembly.
- Features movable landing gears, rudder and flaps.
- Includes standing and seated pilot figures and seven types of markings for planes which
participated in Pearl Harbor attack.
- Includes parts to depict any variation of Mitsubishi and Nakajima-built Zero Model 21.
- Comes with wheel chocks and access steps. Includes posable display stand.
Items could be required (sell seperately)