Kyosho's high-end device represents the best side in the brushless engine race! Brand new 1/10 EP device developed to compete on highest degree!
From club race to your greatest degree of international competition, the 'TF6' delivers its higher level electric touring automobile performance on any stage. The chassis is made to work with perfect combination with all the latest brushless engine and Lipo battery pack technology to keep high power output over long haul times. For example, the structure regarding the drive train optimizes fat circulation and incorporates especially developed product composition and design to deliver a fresh degree of performance. To expand the TF-5 Stallion's record of success with motorists across the world, nearly 90% of components have been redesigned. As an example, the gear design may be converted to a left/right symmetrical framework and accuracy adjustment of fat distribution may be accomplished by varying the size and weight of the battery. Also, the motor mount's wide setting range permits a wide range of pinion gear sizes to be used so a suitable gear ratio can be selected the latest high-power engines. Additionally a complementary balance is reached between rigid and flexible sections of the chassis in order to make maximum utilization of available power. Incorporating specialist feedback from world-class drivers, the brand new TF-6 represents the latest design innovations and delivers performance to compete within highest degree around the globe.
- The front/rear drive gear and diff device may be transformed into a left/right symmetrical layout for precision modification of servo position. Ideal weight circulation to accommodate individual drivers may be set with different battery pack sizes and weights.
- 6 balls are used in the newly created high efficiency "BCS (Ball Connect System)" that links utilizing the differential. Delivers smooth, trouble-free function with less torque modification than a pin-type.
- Thorough testing has triggered the best shape and thickness regarding the front/rear bulkheads that combines with power through the one-piece top deck to generate optimal rigidity over the amount of the framework. Also converts energy from high power motors into operating performance with greater effectiveness.
- Kyosho's revolutionary resin bushing insert suspension owner has been adopted in TF6. The blend of numerous offset bushings and bushing way provides precision modification of tread and toe-in setting.
- Oil volume is increased utilizing the newly created long-type oil shocks. Velvet coating processing creates ultra-smooth motion and optimal damping traits for superior surface tracing performance.
- Lightweight and strong spool diff on front is protected by an aluminum instance. The rear is equipped the velvet coated aluminum ball differential for high durability and smooth motion.
＜ necessary for operation ＞
1.83 : 1 (additional reduction ratio)
540 size (sold individually)
Copyright © 2008-2023 rcjaz.com All rights reserved