The 2WD Buggy Car EZ Color Type 1 Orange produced by Kyosho in 1/10 scale RWD drivetrain RTR (Ready-to-Run), is classified in R/C Models - Off-Road - Buggy - Electric Powered
The right introduction to real R/C buggy action!
True race buggy performance has never been better to enjoy!
Spray dust as you fly over bumps and jumps! Kyosho’s knowledge in R/C buggy design accumulated over numerous years is applied to produce the ultimate beginner rushing buggy. Fully factory assembled in a Readyset package, here is the definitive beginner R/C buggy for performance and price.
- Insert batteries inside transmitter and charge and load the battery pack onto the fully pre-assembled chassis within the Readyset to start out.
- 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system pre-installed.
- 4-wheel separate double wishbone suspension equipped with friction shocks.
- Newly created 3-piece wheels use screws and no glue to secure tires.
- One-touch battery hatch allows fast battery modifications without eliminating human anatomy.
- Diff gear case and radio package provide safety for off road running.
- Precision module diff gears understand superior durability.
- Fixed size suspension hands need no modification.
- Install a mix of different engines along with other optional parts to create even greater degrees of performance.
- Steering servo horn with servo saver function protects the servo.
True race buggy performance never been simpler to enjoy!
Remove from field and commence racing!
Insert 4 AA-size batteries into the transmitter and cost and load the battery on the fully factory assembled framework. The human body is detailed with coloring and stickers used. No difficult set up and setup is needed. Designed so every person can experience Kyosho power and gratification.
2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system installed!
2.4GHz R/C system enables the model to be used once energy is switched on. Removes the need to manage frequency bands. Loaded with pre-set high-performance ESC (electronic speed controller). Suspension system has no adjustment points therefore tricky settings are not needed. Now anyone can drive with ability!
Even though the chassis design embodies Kyosho racing buggy DNA throughout its fundamental structure, each area is modified with novice friendly specs. For instance, the battery pack is changed through a hatch on the underside of the chassis without the removal of the human body. Whilst the chassis is made with just minimal adjustment points, additionally there is a diminished maintenance requirement.
Aids enhancement in driving strategy!
Provides responsive control for genuine buggy-like driving performance. Feel your ability enhance with each drive! Without assembly and setup needed, it is possible to dedicate longer to training. Designed especially for novices, the Sandmaster guarantees the most effective introduction to R/C buggy racing you are able to wish for.
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Pre-assembled human body with decals used
- Syncro KT-200 transmitter
- Cross wrench
Necessary for Operation
- 4 x AA size alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Information
- Length 410mm
- Width 230mm
- Height 140mm
- Wheelbase 262mm
- Tread (F/R) 190mm / 190mm
- Tire(F/R) F86mm × 36mm / F86mm × 36mm
- Gear Ratio 8.76 : 1
- Fat 1,500g (approx.)
- Motor 22-turn 540-type
- R/C System Syncro KT-200