The 2WD Buggy Car EZ Color Type 2 Green produced by Kyosho in 1/10 scale RWD drivetrain RTR (Ready-to-Run), is classified in R/C Models - Off-Road - Buggy - Electric Powered
The right introduction to real R/C buggy action!
Real race buggy performance hasn't been more straightforward to enjoy!
Spray dust while you fly over bumps and jumps! Kyosho’s knowledge in R/C buggy design accumulated over so many years has been placed on create the ultimate beginner racing buggy. Completely factory assembled in a Readyset package, here is the definitive beginner R/C buggy for performance and price.
- Insert batteries into the transmitter and cost and load the battery onto the fully pre-assembled framework in the Readyset to start out.
- 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system pre-installed.
- 4-wheel separate double wishbone suspension designed with friction shocks.
- Newly designed 3-piece wheels use screws and no glue to secure tires.
- One-touch battery pack hatch permits fast battery changes without eliminating human body.
- Diff gear situation and radio field provide security for off-road running.
- Precision module diff gears understand superior durability.
- Fixed size suspension system arms need no adjustment.
- Install a mix of various engines as well as other optional parts to make even greater quantities of performance.
- Steering servo horn with servo saver function protects the servo.
True racing buggy performance hasn't been easier to enjoy!
Eliminate from field and commence race!
Insert 4 AA-size batteries to the transmitter and cost and load the battery on the fully factory assembled framework. The body is complete with coloring and stickers applied. No difficult installation and setup is required. Designed so every person can experience Kyosho power and performance.
2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system installed!
2.4GHz R/C system allows the model to be utilized when energy is switched on. Removes the requirement to manage frequency bands. Built with pre-set high-performance ESC (electronic rate controller). Suspension does not have any modification points so tricky settings are not required. Now everyone can drive with ability!
Whilst the framework design embodies Kyosho racing buggy DNA throughout its fundamental framework, each area has been modified with beginner friendly specifications. Including, the battery are changed through a hatch on underside of the framework without getting rid of the body. Because the framework is designed with minimal adjustment points, addititionally there is a lower maintenance requirement.
Aids enhancement in driving method!
Provides responsive control for genuine buggy-like driving performance. Feel your ability improve with each drive! Without any assembly and setup required, it is possible to dedicate additional time to training. Designed especially for beginners, the Sandmaster promises the best introduction to R/C buggy race you'll want.
- Factory assembled framework with R/C unit set up
- Pre-assembled body with decals applied
- Syncro KT-200 transmitter
- Cross wrench
- 7.2V-1800mAh NiMH battery
Necessary for Operation
- 4 x AA size alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
- Length 410mm
- Width 230mm
- Height 140mm
- Wheelbase 262mm
- Tread (F/R) 190mm / 190mm
- Tire(F/R) F86mm × 36mm / F86mm × 36mm
- Gear Ratio 8.76 : 1
- Fat 1,500g (approx.)
- Engine 22-turn 540-type
- R/C System Syncro KT-200