The 2WD Buggy Car EZ Color Type 3 Navy produced by Kyosho in 1/10 scale RWD drivetrain RTR (Ready-to-Run), is classified in R/C Models - Off-Road - Buggy - Electric Powered
The perfect introduction to genuine R/C buggy action!
True racing buggy performance never been more straightforward to enjoy!
Spray dirt as you fly over bumps and jumps! Kyosho’s knowledge in R/C buggy design accumulated over a lot of years has been applied to produce the ultimate novice rushing buggy. Fully factory put together in a Readyset package, here is the definitive beginner R/C buggy for performance and cost.
- Insert batteries within the transmitter and cost and load the battery pack onto the fully pre-assembled chassis in Readyset to begin.
- 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system pre-installed.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension system equipped with friction shocks.
- Newly created 3-piece wheels utilize screws no glue to secure tires.
- One-touch battery hatch permits fast battery modifications without removing human body.
- Diff gear instance and radio package offer safety for off-road running.
- Precision module diff gears realize superior durability.
- Fixed length suspension hands require no adjustment.
- Install a variety of different motors along with other optional parts to produce even greater quantities of performance.
- Steering servo horn with servo saver function protects the servo.
Real racing buggy performance never been easier to enjoy!
Eliminate from field and begin racing!
Insert 4 AA-size batteries to the transmitter and charge and load the battery pack onto the fully factory put together framework. The body is detailed with coloring and stickers used. No difficult installation and setup is necessary. Designed so everybody can experience Kyosho energy and gratification.
2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system installed!
2.4GHz R/C system permits the model to be utilized when energy is switched on. Removes the necessity to handle frequency bands. Loaded with pre-set high-performance ESC (electronic speed controller). Suspension system has no modification points therefore tricky settings aren't needed. Now everyone can drive with skill!
As the chassis design embodies Kyosho rushing buggy DNA throughout its fundamental structure, each area is modified with beginner friendly specifications. Like, the battery can be changed through a hatch regarding underside of the framework without removing the human body. Whilst the chassis is made with reduced adjustment points, additionally there is a lower life expectancy maintenance requirement.
Aids enhancement in driving strategy!
Provides responsive control for genuine buggy-like driving performance. Feel your skill improve with each drive! With no assembly and setup needed, you are able to devote more time to training. Designed specifically for beginners, the Sandmaster promises the most effective introduction to R/C buggy race you'll desire.
- Factory assembled framework with R/C unit set up
- Pre-assembled human anatomy with decals used
- Syncro KT-200 transmitter
- Cross wrench
- 7.2V-1800mAh NiMH battery pack
Needed for procedure
- 4 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
- Length 410mm
- Width 230mm
- Height 140mm
- Wheelbase 262mm
- Tread (F/R) 190mm / 190mm
- Tire(F/R) F86mm × 36mm / F86mm × 36mm
- Gear Ratio 8.76 : 1
- Fat 1,500g (approx.)
- Engine 22-turn 540-type
- R/C System Syncro KT-200