Powerful Readyset features advanced level 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system with fail-safe function!
The Inferno's 1/8 GP buggy world championship winning performance is currently easier than ever to operate a vehicle!
With an unrivalled record of 8 titles during the bi-annual World Championships, the dynamic performance of Kyosho Inferno happens to be focused into a new hard charging yet simple to drive machine, suitably named the "Inferno NEO". Boasting the Inferno's known adaptability on any surface, the NEO features 3.5mm shaft big bore shocks additionally the same heavy-duty wheels whilst the high end MP9, with micro-square pattern tires and resin torque rods (front side & backside). A newly designed body with new color scheme additionally adds superior aerodynamics for awesome speed and easy control. The higher level 2.4GHz Syncro KT-200 control system provides safe and reliable control when it really is started up, without the need to handle frequency bands and is designed with different additional features offering accuracy adjustment of setup. In addition includes a fail-safe function that automatically slows the car down in the eventuality of radio sign problems. Once the NEO is packed as a Readyset, you may be charging you along at complete rate in alongside almost no time just by adding gas, batteries the R/C system and motor beginning equipment. Since the definitive 1/8 GP recreations buggy, the Inferno NEO Syncro KT-200 takes you in to the thrilling world of off road race!
- Chassis design includes the newest off road race innovations into a user-friendly Readyset, including the 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system.
- Elegant FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system featuring twin price function is pre-installed. Additionally features 4-channel receiver, supplying scope for future development.
- Tall durability 3.5mm Big Bore Shocks deliver smooth and effective damping for sure-footed performance on a wide range of areas.
- Features equivalent wheels as the Inferno MP9 with brand new micro-square pattern tires for positive, powerful grip on an array of areas.
- Includes color printed human body. Effortlessly networks airflow for best aerodynamic effect.
- Resin torque rods on front side and back deliver optimal balance of freedom and rigidity and also increase the effectiveness regarding the suspension system while minimizing the effect of unexpected control inputs.
- Motor mind, main chassis, upper dish and front upper chassis dish are anodized in black colored for added strength and surface hardness.
- Besides the black colored framework, distinctive blue anodized wheel hubs; shock caps and surprise dials are also included.
- Includes GX-21BK motor fitted with recoil starter and featuring a black colored anodized high temperature dissipation air conditioning mind including a tuned muffler.
- Features KS200 high torque metal-geared servos that keep security, also from kickbacks.
- Turnbuckles on tie rods (2), front/rear top suspension system hands (4) and steering linkage rod enable easy setting modifications.
- Features front universal swing shafts.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Dense suspension arms deliver high torsional rigidity.
Brand new Kyosho 2.4GHz Transmitter
Ultimate safety and function by the newest FHSS system
|The trim, EPA and servo reversing settings are found on top panel of this radio for comfortable access, presence, and to avoid accidental changes by bumping, knobs typically located on the front of other radios. The advanced level nature of this design is ideal for beginners and intermidiate drivers.|
|Two place trigger basic point enables a 70/30 or 50/50 basic place the throttle/brake trigger, rendering it well suited for both EP and GP vehicle|
|The advanced receiver design features four networks, makes it possible for for future development and expansion. It includes a fail-safe function which will maintain control of one's vehicle in the rare event of signal loss.|
The advanced ergonomic design is quite comfortable and delivers superior control. The transmitter is powered with just four AA-size alkaline batteries, helping to make the Syncro balanced and lightweight, which practically eliminates the fatigue common with heavier radios.
＜ ReadySet Contents ＞
- Pre-assembled framework with pre-set control linkages
- Completed body with printed color scheme
- Pre-installed 2.4GHz Syncro KT-200 R/C system
＜ necessary for procedure ＞
- AA-size alkaline batteries x 8 for transmitter and receiver
- Engine beginning tools (gas container, plug heater)
258mm / 261mm
116 x 44mm /116 x 44mm