|Established shaft-driven 4WD framework with 2.4GHz R/C system!|
From beginner to battle winner, this machine delivers smooth performance each time.User-friendly with mild control response, the FW-06 could be the perfect introduction to GP touring automobiles therefore the performance of this amazing machine generally seems to evolve as your driving method improves. 2-speed automatic transmission combines aided by the high-power GXR15 motor to produce full utilization of the power band and optimize performance from KYOSHO's proven shaft-driven 4WD framework. With the same rear suspension system as the World Champion V-ONE RRR with establishing choices and maintenance-friendly features just available on the latest race devices, the FW-06 framework also meets the needs of expert-level motorists. All of this performance is loaded into a fully-assembled Readyset. Loaded with the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-200 transmitter, finding an open frequency is an issue of this past. As well as the dual-rate function, the KT-200 also features a failsafe function (optional environment) that automatically reduces the throttle if radio sign is interrupted. Simply switch the power on and you can be regarding the track and clocking race-winning times straight away.
- Fully-assembled chassis is powered by the GXR15 engine and features an established shaft-driven 4WD and 2-speed transmission. Also contains effective digital servos.
- Back hubs and lower suspension arms utilized by the entire world Champion V-ONE RRR provide fascinating setting choices and high technical grip.
- Split left/right structure of front top suspension system owner realizes power, rigidity and simple maintenance.
- Newly designed quick-refill fuel tank limit and dust evidence radio field combine imperious form with a reduced center of gravity.
- Oil shocks feature aluminum cases and dials for stepless stress modification associated with the fashionable white springs.
- 2-speed automatic transmission included as standard makes effective use of the engine's energy band. High-strength braking system disk owner produces controllable braking energy.
- Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-200 R/C system featuring dual-rate and failsafe functionality.
- Packed with GXR15 engine with slip carburetor fitted with slow idle adjustment and return spring.
- Dependable universal swing shafts included on front.
- Turnbuckle tie-rods employed for steering pole and rear upper hands for fully adjustable alignment.
- KYOSHO's proven center-shaft drive 4WD provides light control reaction.
- Disk brakes deliver dependable and responsive braking control.
- Unique compact recoil starter without one-way clutch understands lower opposition and starts the engine with a pull regarding the beginner cord.
- Loaded with a complete of 22 ball bearings for highly-efficient, full-bearing specification.
- Fitted with tuned muffler and large air cleaner.
- High-grip plastic tires with inner sponge supports are pre-glued onto wheels.
- Compatible with numerous FW-05 components. *Not suitable for some components.
- Includes plug heater (batteries offered separately) and fuel bottle.
＜ Readyset Contents ＞
- Fully-assembled framework filled with pre-set control linkages
- Pre-mounted GXR15 engine with recoil starter
- Special manifold and muffler
- Finished pre-cut body filled with paint and stickers applied
- PERFEX KT-200 transmitter
- Fuel pump
- Plug heater
＜ Required for operation ＞
- 8 x AA-size alkaline batteries for R/C system
- 2 x D-size batteries for plug heater
GXR15 with recoil beginner
Copyright © 2008-2023 rcjaz.com All rights reserved