The MINI-Z AWD TOYOTA GR SUPRA Matt Storm Gray Metallic produced by Kyosho in 1/27 scale MA-020 series RTR (Ready-to-Run), is classified in R/C Models - On-Road - Mini-Z
To bring its powerful performance to even more drivers, the MINI-Z AWD happens to be for sale in a Readyset. The MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension system) in the front that optimizes camber change with suspension system swing and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design permits area for installing the optional MZW431gyro product. The gyro is modified by switching a little volume on chassis to reflect the quantity of steering modification in reaction to changes in framework posture, allowing novices through to specialists to drive with their full potential. Fully fitted out with accuracy ball bearings, the high drive efficiency associated with MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the initial scale body and 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that requires no regularity band setting; all at a good value price. Merely set the batteries to enjoy the excitement of drift driving aided by the included group of drift tires. The chassis works with with nearly all ASC MINI-Z figures (additional parts possibly needed for somebody designs). The MINI-Z AWD promises a unique world of dramatic racing action to help you experience and revel in.
●MINI-Z AWD Readyset centered on MA-020 framework.
●Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program.
●Chassis features gyro sensitiveness modification function.
●Drift tires are installed as standard.
●Readyset calls for only batteries become ready for action!
●Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that needs no setup of frequency bands.
●Factory finished body comes with display model quality finish.
●Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber relative to suspension swing.
●Coil springtime on front suspension system can be simply replaced without tools.
●wide range of optional components can be obtained to be installed.
●Note) Optional ICS can NOT be utilized. Also, this model is specifically made for the KT-531P transmitter. It is really not appropriate for the KT-18, KT-19, EX-5UR ASF, EX-6 or EX-6R transmitters. It's just appropriate for the unique (No.MZW431) gyro unit (offered separately).
- Toyota Supra is revived the very first time in 17 years featuring its brand new 5th generation, proudly wearing its brand new ‘GR’ brand. The energy and beauty of the Supra reunites in its contemporary type.
- Includes fashionable design of Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Features steering / throttle trim and twin rate modification of steering angle and control the flashing rate of optional LEDs. Besides, the transmitter has a Training Mode feature which limits rate regarding the vehicle for effortless learning (standard environment during shipment is Training Mode).
- Unique AWD Sports chassis is based on the MA-02 chassis and features the RA45 device.
- Features VCS front suspension that optimizes camber improvement in concert with suspension swing. Replacement of front suspension coil springs is not hard with no tools needed.
- built with strut-type back suspension.
- complete bearing specifications include 14 ball bearings.
- Equipped with drift tires as standard.
- designed with unique mount area and gyro adjustment amount for the optional MZW431 gyro product (sold separately).
- Length 167.5mm
- Width 70.0mm
- Height 50.0mm
- Wheelbase 94.0mm(L)
- Tread F : 59.5mm R : 59.5mm
- Tire F : 25.0mmx8.5mm R : 25.0mmx8.5mm
- Gear ratio 7.236.385.715.975.344.974.5:1
- Front Wheel Offset Narrow +1.5mm
- Rear Wheel Offset Narrow +1.5mm
- R/C System Syncro KT-531P
- Weight 193g
- R / C unit integral complete framework
- Painted and marked complete body
- Syncro KT-531P transmitter
- Mini pylon
- Pinion gear (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gear (27T, 29T, 31T)
- free nut
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion treatment device
REQUIREMENT TO RUN
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter