The Radio Controlled Electric Powered 4WD Mk2 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT3 FZ02 Kit produced by Kyosho in 1/10 scale with FAZER chassis AWD drivetrain assembly kit, is classified in R/C Models - On-Road - Touring Cars - Electric Powered
The FAZER Mk2 Readyset is made for the pure enjoyment of R/C automobile driving. Now available as a chassis kit, owners have actually the flexibleness to incorporate their own body and R/C system. Specifications have already been elevated with optional components including HD TC center shaft S and TC universal swing shaft L to boost the unrivaled symmetrical design and front-rear suspension balance of this lightweight chassis for R/C racers to enjoy. While the deckless design appears easy, a low wide range of elements improves maintenance effectiveness and optimizes torsional rigidity. Incorporation of nylon product further decreases weight and improves impact resistance. Using its unique design, the FZ02 framework embodies features and gratification that may appeal to R/C drivers of most levels.
40percent pre-assembled (shocks and diff gears aren't full of oil so installation is finished to preferred environment). The FZ02’s effective low center of gravity design compliments the high energy and rigidity recognized through front & rear stiffeners and rib reinforcement at key sections of the framework.
Duralumin HD TC center shaft S (FAW209) provides increased rigidity set alongside the standard resin shaft within the Readyset. As well as smoother driving transmission, the red anodized color has striking looks. Included aluminum plate protects the engine from dirt and provides effective heat dissipation, particularly into the heat of summer time race.
TC Universal swing shafts L (FAW202) regarding front drive part don’t drop out on hefty contact like dog bone tissue shafts. In addition, the move shafts deliver consistent drive transmission even though joint are at a wide steering angle. A particular resin transponder mounting stay is included for as soon as the chassis is contending in battle occasions. You don't have to produce a handmade stay or holes in the torso to match a transponder.
Included human anatomy mounts enable bodies from different manufacturers to be fitted. Also, two different brake-disk wheel hubs allow 190mm and 200mm framework width settings for compatibility with different human anatomy types.
Oil shocks and springs optimize the front-rear geometric stability, delivering both light managing and precise control. (Silicone oil the shocks is sold individually)
Bump steer and scrub radius, the 2 facets aided by the best impact on control, have now been optimized regarding front suspension. Interchangeable front-rear and left-right hub carriers improve components effectiveness and maintenance.
Included original low-profile semi-slick pattern FAT701M TC Tire (M), inner sponge and FAH701BK Wheel (unglued), offering superior performance.
Built with Front and back light buckets appropriate for optional 97054 LED Light unit which can be sold individually.
By installing the LED light unit, improves scale realism for body shell.
- Length (Body Size) 375mm(464mm)
- Width(Body Width) 200mm /190mm(207mm)
- Ground clearance 8mm (approx.)
- Wheelbase 260mm
- Tread(Body width:190mm)F:164mm/R:164mm
- Tread(Body width:200mm)F:174mm/R:174mm
- Tires F: φ66mm x 25mm/R:φ66mm x 25mm
- Gear Ratio 6.54:1
- Total storage space weight Approx. 1,490g (with 7.4V4000 LiPo)
- 40percent pre-assembled chassis
- FAW202 TC Universal Swing Shaft S
- FAW209 HD TC Center Shaft S
- Aluminum Motor Dust Plate
- transponder mounting stay
- +0mm off-set wheel hub & M4 x 16 Wheel screw(for 190mm width human anatomy)
- +5mm off-set wheel hub & M4 x 22 Wheel screw(for 200mm width human body)
- body mounts for various manufacturers bodies
- FAT701M TC Tires(M)
- Inner Sponge
- FAH701BK Wheel
- 1.5/2.0/2.5mm Hexagonal wrench
REQUIREMENT TO RUN
- 2ch 1 servo R/C system for cars(Receiver size:L45xW28xH22mm or less)*Recommended products No.82138/82151
- 540-550 class engine *Recommended items No.37031/37032
- ESC suitable for motor used(Size:L36xW32xH23mm or less)*Recommended items No.37051
- Survo *Recommended services and products No.82273
- Battery charger
- Battery for chassis suitable for ESC used(SIze:L145xW47xH25mm or less)*Recommended products No.GAB4201
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Damper Oil *Recommended items No.SIL0400-8
- Grease(for Ring Gear & Diff)*Recommended products No.96162
- Silicone OIL(for Diff)*Recommended items F:No.SIL50000/R:No. SIL3000
- Velvet Coating Pinion Gear No.PNGA4832 - No.PNGA4837 (For brushless engine )
- Steel Pinion Gear No.PNGS4829 - No.PNGS4836 (For brushless motor )
- Paint for polycarbonate body