The Natrix 750-e 4wd EP produced by Serpent, is classified in
Front bumper and bodymount
the brand new front side bumper has an improvedaerodynamic impact and excellent protection.Medium or little foam bumper pad can remain fitted as optional. The upper carbon fibre body plate mounts to the front bumper with aluminum post and secures the leading human anatomy posts
Symmetrical chassis plate optimised flex and torsion, in 7075 T6 aluminium, anodised and laser engraved. Chamfered sides for more ground clearance whenever cornering and countersunk holes.
Low big bore shocks
covered threaded shock bodies in top quality aluminium. Supersmooth x-ring / machined bushing package, to steer and seal the spring- steel piston rods. Precision machined pistons included in 3 kinds. Threaded pre-load shocknuts in aluminum with O-ring inside. Light but strong nylon spring-cups. Selected, matched and paired surprise absorber springs with colour coding.
Shocktower front side
Superlow 3.0mm carbon fibre shocktower with 3 positions for upper shock mounting. At the heart you'll install the 3rd human anatomy post as required.
Very strong composite steering obstructs with 2 Ackermann roles, L and R utilize the exact same . The steering blocks feature inserts, which enable to improve the kingpin inclination to a respected or trailing position. The steering obstructs additionally enable use of the optional carbon fibre aero disks to be installed at a lower price flex and an even more direct steering feel.
Durable medium type composite uprights, which seat the wheel-axles bearings. The upright offers the mounting position the metal camber-rod with L/R threading. Roll centre changes are made over the upright with shims. The upright is installed utilizing the optional carbon fibre aero disks to get more back grip and right line stability.
Wheel axles and driveshaft
The durable springtime metal wheel axles along with spring metal driveshafts bring the power towards wheels. Wheels are fitted on high quality anodised aluminum wheel-hex adaptors and secured with flanged wheel peanuts.
Precision moulded super-true pullies, which feature holed sidewalls to let debris re-locate easier. Light and durabele.
Minimal friction Kevlar reinforced belts with fine pitch. Longlasting and smooth.
Ball raced belt-tensioner, machined from aluminium and certainly will install over the top or underneath the topdeck.
The 750 includes one sheet with Serpent generic logos and something with 750 logos. Decals
are particularly thin material and come pre-cut.
- Power distribution starts with all the batteries. We made space for severe energy, 4S or 6S batteries. There clearly was lots of room for them, nevertheless they've been suprisingly low inside car.
- The batteries are attached to a 2.5mm dense carbon plate.
- There normally space for a 1-8 scale speedo, very popular option within the dragster racing scene
- The topdeck is producing enough stiffness for the whole framework and carries the receiver, steering-servo and gear tensioner.
- We also took care associated with motor, we made a mount for a 10th scale motor.
- And additionally we made a optional mount to suit a 8th scale engine.
Even long tailor made engines have enough room
- To avoid undesirable torsional flex, we created a “power field” round the motor, causeing the area of the framework really stiff.
to do this, the motor mounting dish is linked to the bearing-block for the spur gear shaft, to your chassis and to the topdeck
- Power will be sent further with unbreakable, module 1 steel gears.
- Further down we changed to an excellent wide, 9mm rear belt. The power then experiences a great back axle, particularly suited to dragster racing
- For the dragster enthusiasts we also provide a wheelie bar as an option.
- Designed by World and European Champion Michael Salven