This model kit is a re-issue of the Nissan Fairlady 280Z with T-Bar Roof, which was originally released as a motorized kit. In August 1978, the second Fairlady Z generation (S130) was announced; one was the 2,000cc 200Z and the other was the 2,800cc 280Z. After that, the Nissan Fairlady 280Z with T-Bar Roof - reinforced glass roof sections could be removed to leave a T-shaped frame - was added in 1980.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 188mm, width: 76mm, height: 54mm.
• The white body (originally black) captures the long nose short deck.
• Transparent parts to recreate the T-Bar Roof panels, and the hood are detachable (hood requires cutting).
• Features realistic renderings of the interior and engine.
• Metal-plated parts authentically depict wheels, headlights and front/rear bumpers.
• Decals for pinstripe, instrument panel, and black frames of rear quarter window and roof included.
• Masking stickers included.