Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
On-Road Car Kit
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamtech Gear Kit
XB RTR Series
Engine Car Kit
Engine RTR Car Kit
QD Car Kit
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamiya 47390 - 1/10 Avante (2011) Black Special Edition
Add to Cart
Write a review
The Avante 2011 Black Special Edition produced by Tamiya in 1/10 scale 4WD series AWD drivetrain assembly kit, is classified in
R/C Models - Off-Road - Buggy - Electric Powered
This is a Limited-Edition Black Special release of the Avante 2011 edition, which was originally released to commemorate the 35th anniversary of Tamiya R/C car products. It sports a color scheme inspired by its Mini 4WD cousin the Avante Black Special.
About the Avante:
The machine features a unique shaft-driven 4WD system which was taken from Tamiya’s first 4WD R/C buggy, the Hotshot. It features a highly sophisticated design including an FRP double-deck chassis layout, longitudinal motor & battery positions, and a formula-type body with chassis fairing. It is equipped with innovative components such as a compact gearbox with 3 small planetary gears, a center diff to increase stability, a fully adjustable suspension, and cam-lock wheel caps.
The modern specification of the car has a few updates, such as universal drive-shafts and machined aluminum uprights, which gives this version increased durability and performance over the original.
• 1/10 scale R/C shaft-driven 4WD buggy assembly kit. Length: 420mm, width: 240mm, height: 140mm. Wheelbase: 260mm.
• Carbon-fiber parts such as 2mm thickness upper & lower decks, plus rear damper stay offer superb strength.
• Includes Avante (2011) Racing Steering Set, with a 2mm thickness carbon fiber steering plate and 850 ball bearings giving silky smooth motion.
• Includes Avante (2011) Torque Splitter Set, with torque splitter and ball differentials for sure-footed traction.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension has metal shafts for great customizability.
• Aluminum front uprights.
• Spike tires are mounted on fluorescent pink wheels.
• Comes with a 25-Turn motor featuring a special label.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC (electronic speed control) 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Adjustable Gear Ratio : Yes
Bearings : Includes full ball bearings
Body Material : Polycarbonate
Body Stickers : Included
Chassis Material : Carbon fiber plate
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Differential Type : Gear
Drive Type : 4WD
Motor : Brushed 540 Type
Requires A : Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC (electronic speed control) 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Scale : 1/10
Shock Damper : Oil-filled damper
Suspension : 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
Terrain Use : Off-Road
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2022 rcjaz.com All rights reserved