The Subaru Brat Blue produced by Tamiya in 1/10 scale 2WD series RWD drivetrain assembly kit, is classified in R/C Models - Off-Road - Trucks
It is a Unique blue Variant of This Basic Tamiya Subaru Brat.
The fullsize Subaru Brat was created exclusively for export and also achieved enormous recognition from the U.S. market in the 1970s. Tamiya produced an R/C edition with the truck that was popular trunk. The existing variant is an upgraded of this truck. Besides the components that are updated, this assembly kit has a driver figure to get a feel. In addition a ABS human body to get shelf display and also a durable polycarbonate body for rushing have been also comprised.
Scale R/C model assembly kit.
• Length: 453mm 220mm 175mm.
• Characteristics two versions of this human body -- one is injection-molded ABS that is blue, and also the vacuum-molded poly carbonate that is durable and light weight. Both re create the Brat shape that is timeless.
• Chassis design could be just like this on the 2007 upgrade.
• Characteristics 4-wheel separate suspension. The back uses coil springs and diaphragm style acrylic dampers.
• Block design tires have been attached to 8-spoke brakes.
• Contains 540 Type Motor.
• Contains Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed controller ) capable of conducting detector volt motors and brushed engines equally. (21.5 Switch BL motor limitation ) (2 3 spin brushless engine limitation . )