Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
On-Road Car Kit
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamtech Gear Kit
XB RTR Series
Engine Car Kit
Engine RTR Car Kit
QD Car Kit
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
Tamiya 47465 - 1/10 Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 Series U900 (Blue-Gray Painted Body) (CC-02 chassis)
Add to Cart
Write a review
The Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 U900 Blue-Gray Painted Body produced by Tamiya in 1/10 scale with CC-02 chassis AWD drivetrain assembly kit, is classified in
R/C Models - Off-Road - Trucks
This is a Limited-Edition kit associated with the Unimog 406 Series U900. This version includes a pre-painted human anatomy, unlike the typical kit in item 58692.
The multi-purpose Mercedes-Benz Unimog is a truck with unrivalled off-road performance as well as its title is an acronym which is short for the German description "Universal-Motor-Gerät." The 406, which also has the capacity to equip some of roughly 3,000 accessories for every single imaginable task, now is depicted regarding proven Tamiya CC-02 framework.
CC-02 Chassis - Off path, Evolved
created for a wide range of off road scenes including rocky surface, the CC-02 chassis' ladder framework is prompted by full-size vehicles and it is the bottom for its superior durability. A 4WD setup employs the engine longitudinally behind the leading axle with separated gearbox and transfer instance, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and back. Four-link rigid suspension is employed front and rear, with CVA oil dampers for all-encompassing control, also on tricky stone parts. This model includes red wheels and grippy block pattern tires.
• 1/10 R/C model installation kit. Length: 384mm, width: 196mm, height: 224mm. Wheelbase: 242mm.
• Pre-Painted Polycarbonate human body (Tamiya PS-32 Corsa Gray) with separate components included for part mirrors and fuel tank, plus a metal-plated front grille and emblem.
• Includes block pattern tires, and red ABS wheels with a depiction of bead lock designs.
• Propeller shafts (short: 76mm) included.
• The CC-02 chassis is made for many off-road scenes including rocky landscapes, and its own ladder framework is prompted by full-size cars and it is the beds base because of its superior durability.
• A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting capacity to the differential gears front and back.
• Includes 540-brushed type engine.
• LED lights included.
• Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Appropriate for brushless engines (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed engines 25 turns and over.
• needs: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and appropriate charger.
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2021 rcjaz.com All rights reserved