Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
On-Road Car Kit
FF-04 Evo Chassis
TB EVO. 6 Chassis
TB EVO. 7 Chassis
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamtech Gear Kit
XB RTR Series
Engine Car Kit
Engine RTR Car Kit
QD Car Kit
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
On-Road Car Kit
Tamiya 58661 - Buggyra Fat Fox (Freightliner) (TT-01E)
Add to Cart
Write a review
The Buggyra Fat Fox Freightliner TT-01E produced by Tamiya in 1/14 scale Racing Truck series AWD drivetrain assembly kit, is classified in
R/C Models - On-Road - Racing Trucks
This model recreates the Buggyra Racing Fat Fox piloted inside 2018 period of the European truck racing circuit by 2017 champ Adam Lacko. The realistic human anatomy is a 3-piece set made from lightweight and durable polycarbonate, with separately molded plastic part mirrors, coupler and rear bumper components. The TT-01 Type-E framework is a successful performer, which framework is fitted with devoted semi-truck tires and tires for the model.
TT-01 E Chassis
The bath tub frame associated with the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its engine and battery pack near to the ground for lower center of gravity and maximum stability. Attached to the bathtub framework is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, also a 3-piece tie rod supplying a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system system, and front and rear differential gears all bond to produce exceptional working ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with wheels developed simply for this model; the high sidewalls lead to forgiving turns.
• 1/14 scale R/C model set up kit. Length: 420mm, width: 187mm, height: 188mm.
• The Buggyra Fat Fox type is captured by a 3-piece polycarbonate body (2 cab components and human body) built using double-sided tape.
• individual polycarbonate back fender and coupler components, molded plastic side mirrors and 2-piece rear bumper.
• Included stickers recreating the sponsors and livery regarding the no. 1 vehicle the 2018 period, driven by Adam Lacko.
• Ebony molded wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are specifically designed for racing vehicle models.
• Features molded components suitable for 5mm taillight LEDs in separately-sold Tamiya LED Light device.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD with simple control and great customizability.
• TT-01 Type-E chassis Hop-Up possibilities.
• Includes 540-Type Brushed motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) with the capacity of running sensor brushless motors and brushed engines alike. (21.5 Turn BL engine limit) (23 Turn brushed motor restriction)
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Adjustable Gear Ratio : Yes
Bearings : Plastic bushing
Body Material : Polycarbonate
Body Stickers : Included
Chassis Material : ABS Plastic
Chassis Type : TT-01E
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Differential Type : Gear
Drive Type : 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc) : Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic rate control) Capable of operating sensor brushless engines and brushed engines alike. (21.5 change BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed engine limit)
Motor : Brushed 540 Type
Requires A : needs: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2volt battery power & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Scale : 1/10
Shock Damper : Friction type
Suspension : 4-wheel fully independent dual wishbone
Terrain utilize : On-Road
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2021 rcjaz.com All rights reserved