Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
On-Road Car Kit
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamtech Gear Kit
XB RTR Series
Engine Car Kit
Engine RTR Car Kit
QD Car Kit
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
Tamiya 58692 - 1/10 Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 Series U900 (CC-02)
Add to Cart
Write a review
The Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 U900 produced by Tamiya in 1/10 scale with CC-02 chassis AWD drivetrain assembly kit, is classified in
R/C Models - Off-Road - Trucks
The multi-purpose Mercedes-Benz Unimog is a vehicle with unrivalled off-road performance as well as its title is an acronym which is short for the German description "Universal-Motor-Gerät." The 406, that also has the ability to equip some of approximately 3,000 attachments for each and every imaginable task, now could be depicted regarding proven Tamiya CC-02 framework.
CC-02 Chassis - Off path, Evolved
made for an array of off-road scenes including rocky surface, the CC-02 chassis' ladder frame is influenced by full-size vehicles and is the beds base because of its superior durability. A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the leading axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and back. Four-link rigid suspension is required front and back, with CVA oil dampers for all-encompassing control, also on tricky stone sections. This model is sold with red tires and grippy block pattern tires.
• 1/10 R/C model installation kit. Length: 384mm, width: 196mm, height: 224mm. Wheelbase: 242mm.
• Polycarbonate human anatomy with split parts included for side mirrors and fuel tank, plus a metal-plated front side grille and emblem.
• Includes block pattern tires, and red ABS wheels with a depiction of bead lock designs.
• Propeller shafts (quick: 76mm) included.
• The CC-02 chassis is made for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky surface, as well as its ladder framework is motivated by full-size automobiles and it is the bottom because of its superior durability.
• A 4WD setup employs the engine longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer situation, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear.
• Includes 540-brushed type engine.
• Includes brand new TBLE-04S ESC. Suitable for brushless engines (sensored) of 21.5 turns and greater, and Tamiya brushed engines 25 turns and over.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and appropriate charger, and Tamiya PS polycarbonate paint.
Adjustable Gear Ratio : Yes
Bearings : Plastic bushings & Metal bearings
Body Material : Polycarbonate
Body Stickers : Included
Chassis Material : FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
Chassis Type : CC02
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Differential Type : Gear
Drive Type : 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc) : Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Suitable for brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and greater, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
Motor : 540-brushed type
Requires A : 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4 volt battery & battery pack charger, and Tamiya PS (polycarbonate spray paint)
Scale : 1/10
Shock Damper : CVA Oil Filled
Suspension : 4-Link Rigid suspension system (Front & Rear)
Terrain utilize : Multi-Purpose
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2021 rcjaz.com All rights reserved