Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
On-Road Car Kit
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamtech Gear Kit
XB RTR Series
Engine Car Kit
Engine RTR Car Kit
QD Car Kit
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamiya 58696 - 1/10 Super Avante (TD4 Chassis)
Add to Cart
( Low Inventory )
Write a review
The Super Avante TD4 produced by Tamiya in 1/10 scale 4WD series AWD drivetrain assembly kit, is classified in
R/C Models - Off-Road - Buggy - Electric Powered
Tamiya’s designers have actually crafted the next fun to push, 4WD off-road buggy, the Super Avante! The body will come in the type of a re-imagined Avante. It also shares the fun rear wing moniker, “Being Nuts is Neat!” And, the leading associated with the all-new TD-4 chassis, stocks a front horizontal damper layout design, like the initial Avante, except, this time around, the leading dampers are beneath the human anatomy. The trendy human body was designed by Kota Nezu, who may have added to a number of popular Tamiya products.
• 1/10 R/C construction kit. Length: 338mm, height: 124mm, width: 246mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
• Polycarbonate human body (influenced by the Tamiya classic, Avante) is designed by Japanese designer Kota Nezu of Znug Design.
• Newly designed shaft-driven 4WD chassis considering a one-piece monocoque framework. It features exactly the same ball differentials for front side and back, and features a longitudinal battery pack place in center and a midship transverse engine for optimum balance and enhanced performance.
• The TD4 framework also employs a front inboard suspension layout which eliminates the need for a front damper stay and will be offering slim, low-profile form.
• The four-wheel double wishbone suspension system makes use of CVA oil dampers for enjoyable performance.
• Features full ball bearings.
• Two website link rods and crank supply transfer motion of left-side servo to your three-piece steering supply setup.
• Turnbuckle shafts for use with upper hands facilitate camber angle modification.
• Star dish tires are combined with square spike tires that offer good grip off-road.
• Choose between high and low kind wing stays to modify the downforce with regards to the road surface.
• is sold with a driver figure for additional realism, and high-torque servo saver.
• needs: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 540-size motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint to accomplish.
Adjustable Gear Ratio : Yes
Bearings : Includes full ball bearings
Body Material : Polycarbonate
Body Stickers : Included
Chassis Material : FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
Chassis Type : TD4
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Differential Type : Ball stress Plate
Drive Type : 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc) : Not Included
Motor : perhaps not Included
Requires A : 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, Motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Scale : 1/10
Shock Damper : CVA Oil Filled
Suspension : Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain utilize : Off-Road
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2021 rcjaz.com All rights reserved