Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
On-Road Car Kit
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamtech Gear Kit
XB RTR Series
Engine Car Kit
Engine RTR Car Kit
QD Car Kit
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamiya 58696 - 1/10 Super Avante (TD4 Chassis)
Add to Cart
Write a review
The Super Avante produced by Tamiya in 1/10 scale with TD4 chassis AWD drivetrain assembly kit, is classified in
R/C Models - Off-Road - Buggy - Electric Powered
Tamiya’s designers have crafted the next fun to drive, 4WD off-road buggy, the Super Avante! The body comes in the form of a re-imagined Avante. It even shares the fun rear wing moniker, “Being Nuts is Neat!” And, the front of the all-new TD-4 chassis, shares a front horizontal damper layout design, similar to the original Avante, except, this time around, the front dampers are underneath the body. The stylish body was designed by Kota Nezu, who has contributed to a number of popular Tamiya products.
• 1/10 R/C assembly kit. Length: 338mm, height: 124mm, width: 246mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
• Polycarbonate body (inspired by the Tamiya classic, Avante) is designed by Japanese designer Kota Nezu of Znug Design.
• Newly designed shaft-driven 4WD chassis based on a one-piece monocoque frame. It features the same ball differentials for front and rear, and features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center and a midship transverse motor for optimum balance and improved performance.
• The TD4 chassis also employs a front inboard suspension layout which eliminates the need for a front damper stay and offers slim, low-profile form.
• The four-wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for fun performance.
• Features full ball bearings.
• Two link rods and crank arm transmit movement of the left-side servo to the three-piece steering arm setup.
• Turnbuckle shafts for use with upper arms facilitate camber angle adjustment.
• Star dish wheels are paired with square spike tires which offer good grip off-road.
• Choose between high and low type wing stays to adjust the downforce depending on the road surface.
• Comes with a driver figure for extra realism, and high-torque servo saver.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 540-size motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint to complete.
Adjustable Gear Ratio : Yes
Bearings : Includes full ball bearings
Body Material : Polycarbonate
Body Stickers : Included
Chassis Material : FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
Chassis Type : TD4
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Differential Type : Ball Pressure Plate
Drive Type : 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc) : Not Included
Motor : Not Included
Requires A : 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, Motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Scale : 1/10
Shock Damper : CVA Oil Filled
Suspension : Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use : Off-Road
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2022 rcjaz.com All rights reserved