Tamiya 58711-60A - 1/10 McLaren Senna (TT-02 chassis)
Unleashed in the world at 2018 Geneva Overseas Motor Show, this super automobile bears the title of popular racer Ayrton Senna. Its body features extensive carbon fibre parts, and is designed for impeccable aerodynamics and cooling. Energy is provided by an 800PS 4-liter V8 double turbo engine. With only 500 produced, the McLaren Senna is hot property certainly.
Tamiya has recreated this legendary supercar as a radio control model in 1/10 scale. The body is faithfully captured in polycarbonate while the back wing and rear-view mirrors are recreated with ABS plastic. Also, your body sits on top of our easy-to-assemble TT-02 chassis.
TT-02: Adaptable, balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout using the battery pack regarding left and motor on right, to provide exceptional stability. Also, it features identical remaining and right suspension system arms and uprights for simple assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It really is a very adaptable chassis, as it provides 2 various wheelbases, 2 ground approval settings and 2 tread set-ups along with a range of 10 feasible gear ratios. It isn't short on appearance either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and trendy front side bumper supports.
• 1/10 scale R/C model installation kit. Length: 466mm, width: 194.6mm, height: 118mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• The complex, aerodynamically honed form of the McLaren Senna is captured in polycarbonate with dedicated black colored ABS side mirrors and back wing.
• Based upon the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 framework which gives high adaptability with various forms of setups.
• Includes Large Urethane Bumper L (Item 51226) which helps protect your model.
• 10-spoke tires molded in Gun Metal are combined with rushing radial tires (Item 50419).
• body needs artwork, cutting out, attachment of parts, application of stickers, along with other work.
• Includes 540-type brushed motor
• Electronic Speed Control (ESC): never INCLUDED
• Requires: 2-channel radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with charger, Tamiya PS paint and ESC