Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
On-Road Car Kit
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamtech Gear Kit
XB RTR Series
Engine Car Kit
Engine RTR Car Kit
QD Car Kit
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
Tamiya 58714 - 1/10 Volkswagen Golf MK.2 GTI 16V Rally VW (MF-01X Chassis)
Please kindly input your name and email address, we will inform you once we have the restocking.
you may find similar product under the
R/C Models - Off-Road - M-Chassis Cars
Write a review
The 1980’s was the decade of the hot hatch back in automotive circles! One of the many automakers that made hatchbacks popular was Volkswagen, and their MK2 GTI 16V was a favorite among automotive fans. Tamiya has faithfully recreated the MK2 GTI as a rally race car as seen in A7 class competition. The body is based on the MF-01 chassis as it’s at home on both asphalt and flat dirt running!
MF-01X - Compact 4WD At Home on a Range of Surfaces
Based around a tough monocoque frame with integrated gearboxes, this compact 4WD chassis gives a thrilling drive whether you take it on road or flat dirt surfaces. It features a rear-mounted motor, with gear-driven rear wheels and a propeller shaft taking power to the front. Both front and rear gearboxes have differential gears. The battery pack location in the chassis center secures excellent balance, while 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension employs friction dampers.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 397mm, width: 170mm, height: 142mm. Wheelbase: 239mm (L-size wheelbase spec).
• Lightweight polycarbonate body.
• Separately molded plastic components recreate light cases, bumper, and side mirrors.
• The MF-01X chassis is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
• Polycarbonate light cases are compatible with separately sold 5mm LEDs.
• Stickers are included to recreate body details.
• A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01X chassis.
• Includes 540 Torque Tuned motor.
• Requires 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya PS paint to complete.
Adjustable Gear Ratio : Yes
Bearings : Plastic bushing
Body Material : Polycarbonate
Body Stickers : Included
Chassis Material : ABS Plastic
Chassis Type : MF-01X
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Differential Type : Gear
Drive Type : 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc) : not Included
Motor : 540-brushed type
Required To Complete : 2-channel radio, ESC, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Scale : 1/10
Shock Damper : Friction type
Suspension : Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use : Multi-Purpose
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2023 rcjaz.com All rights reserved