Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
1/16 World Figure
1/16 Big Tank
1/25 Military Miniature
1/35 MM Figure Collection
1/35 Military Miniature
1/48 Advancing Mini Tank
1/48 MM Collection (Finished Model)
1/48 Military Miniature
1/48 Propeller Action
1/72 War Bird Collection
1/72 Torpedo Boat
1/100 Combat Mini Plane
1/300 Water Line Series
1/700 Water Line Series
Completed Model Collection
RC Mini Tank Kit
RC Tank Kit
Detail-Up Parts/Photo-Etched Parts
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
Tamiya 61124 - 1/48 Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II
Add to Cart
Write a review
The Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II produced by Tamiya in 1/48 scale assembly kit, is classified in
Scale Models - Military Series - Aircrafts - Fighter
The absolute most technologically higher level contemporary fighter on earth is finally for sale in our renowned 1/48 Aircraft Series. Because of considerable research, the A variant of the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II comes to modelers workbenches. The F-35 - variant the for the Air Force, B for the Marines and C for the Navy –developed beneath the Joint Strike Fighter Program (JSF) and is-seen as one of the fifth-generation fighters. These aircraft have highly advanced level stealth traits and community connectivity, plus superior situational awareness provided by numerous integrated sensors. The F-35 Lightning II was-first-delivered in 2015, and deployment of over 3,000 F-35s is-planned around the world. Inheriting the Lightning appellation from famed P-38, the F-35 will lead worldwide atmosphere arms for decades in the future.
• 1/48 scale synthetic model assembly kit. Wingspan: 222mm, fuselage length: 326mm.
• Realistically depicted Radar absorbent material (RAM) parts.
• This kit can be-assembled with one range of the 3 ordnance habits – stealth mode, air-to-air mode, and beast mode. Ordnance components can be-attached under wing.
• Features practical renderings regarding the following sections:
- Weapons bay inside details including depictions of wiring
- Engine nozzle, cockpit, and landing gear bays
- Martin-Baker US16E ejection chair (multiple-piece design)
- Ladder which expands from nose kept side
- Nose undersurface side details
- Y- shaped atmosphere intakes
- Engine nozzle (5-piece design)
- RCS (radar cross area) enhancers affixed to top and bottom sections (two for every single, four in total) during basic training workouts
- Boxes kept in nose landing gear bay
• pick from available or shut tools bay covers and canopy (the latter is interchangeable), up or down flaps, and stretched or retracted boarding ladder.
• Includes a realistically recreated seated pilot figure with Helmet-Mounted show (HMD) and different kinds of ordnance: AIM-9X Sidewinder x2, AIM-120C AMRAAM x2, GBU-12 Paveway II x4, and GBU-31 JDAM x2.
• clear parts capture sensor windows.
• includes nine marking choices - U.S. Air Force, Japan Air Self-Defense Force, Royal Norwegian Air Force, Royal Danish Air Force, Royal Australian Air Force, Israeli Air Force, Italian Air Force, Republic of Korea Air Force, and Royal Netherlands Air Force. (additionally, drag chute fairing component is-included limited to the Royal Norwegian Air Force.)
• Includes canopy masking stickers and a full-color artwork guide.
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Decals : Included
Required To Complete : Cement, Paint and Finishing Supplies
Scale : 1/48
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2023 rcjaz.com All rights reserved